We are excited and ready to serve your long-awaited celebrations soon!
Calling on Congress to Support Restaurants
Restaurants will always be a cornerstone of our communities and essential to our culture. Top Notch Staffing, Inc. is in support of restaurants who are in need of our help to survive.
Congress is currently considering the RESTAURANTS Act, a bi-partisan proposal that could give restaurants the lifeline they need through a $120 billion grant program meant to aid independent restaurants with paying rent, employees, and bills. We predict that 25 percent of restaurants will close as a result of the pandemic, putting millions of more jobs at risk. Top Notch Staffing, Inc. is supporting the RESTAURANTS Act because the places we call our homes away from home, the restaurants that give our culture character, the settings where life’s moments happen, are in trouble. It's on all of us to be there for restaurants, who have long been there for us, when they need it the most.
You can join us by sending a pre-written letter to your local representatives, urging them to pass this vital legislation, and then sharing your support on social media. The Top Notch Staffing, Inc. team will be doing the same alongside you, using our channels to raise awareness for the RESTAURANTS Act. And keep helping restaurants in all the important ways you already are — through socially distanced dining and takeout and delivery.We can’t imagine a world without restaurants. The time is now to gather our efforts and support their future.
Top Notch Staffing, Inc.
Plans for Re-opening
We are currently working on re-opening for business and our team has been developing policies, procedures and preventive measures to minimize risks - which includes and is not limited to:
- Staying up to date on the latest developments and recommendations from federal, state, and local public health officials
- Increasing the frequency of disinfection practices for surfaces in our office
- Making hand sanitizer and face masks available for each of our employees
- Providing awareness materials for all employees to train in protection measures in including staying home and away from the workplace if they are sick, respiratory etiquette and proper hand hygiene
- Offering clients and staff more opportunities to connect with us in a manner that ensures they feel safe and comfortable, such as setting up appointment times to work with staff one-on-one and offering virtual touchpoints throughout our website, social media and mobile applications.
Additionally, we will continue to follow guidance from local authorities regarding further developments. Your peace of mind is of utmost importance to us and we hope this better informs you of the additional measures we have put in place with safety of our clients and staff in mind, making us compliant to all legal standards.
For bartenders affected by the COVID-19 pandemic, please take the time to look into the Bartender Emergency Assistance Program. For all staff, we know the lack of work may cause serious hardships on you. Please be sure to visit the Emergency Coronavirus Affected Workers Support Fund.Learn more about coronaviruses from the National Institute of Allergy and Infections Disease (NIAID), the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Top Notch Staffing Inc. is still open and is here to provide essential staff to businesses who need help (e.g., grocery stores, pharmacies etc.). Please be sure to contact us at email@example.com