We are currently working on re-opening for business and our team has been developing policies, procedures and preventive measures to minimize risks - which includes and is not limited to:
- Staying up to date on the latest developments and recommendations from federal, state, and local public health officials
- Increasing the frequency of disinfection practices for surfaces in our office
- Making hand sanitizer and face masks available for each of our employees
- Providing awareness materials for all employees to train in protection measures in including staying home and away from the workplace if they are sick, respiratory etiquette and proper hand hygiene
- Offering clients and staff more opportunities to connect with us in a manner that ensures they feel safe and comfortable, such as setting up appointment times to work with staff one-on-one and offering virtual touchpoints throughout our website, social media and mobile applications.
Additionally, we will continue to follow guidance from local authorities regarding further developments. Your peace of mind is of utmost importance to us and we hope this better informs you of the additional measures we have put in place with safety of our clients and staff in mind, making us compliant to all legal standards.